GroupNet™ for Plan Members
With GroupNet for Plan Members, you can access secure online, self-service options. Register once and connect to secure, user-friendly services—available online, anytime.
Use GroupNet for Plan Members to:
- Submit your claims online – it’s fast and easy.
- Sign up for direct deposit claim payments—paid directly into your bank account.
- Access expanded coverage information quickly and easily.
- View and print your claim status and Explanation of Benefits for the past 24 months. The Explanation of Benefits statement can be used to coordinate benefits with other insurance carriers.
- Create and print a summary of your claim history by patient and/or benefit. These reports are approved for income tax purposes.
- Complete and print personalized claim forms.
- Access our Health & Wellness Site for topics that are important to you.
- Look up common group insurance terms and frequently asked questions.
Registration is simple and secure—just follow the self-registration instructions. You can choose your own user name and password.
Download once, connect any time
Our free GroupNet Mobile app* brings all the convenience of GroupNet for Plan Members to Android™ devices, BlackBerry® and iPhone. You can download GroupNet Mobile for free on Google Play, BlackBerry App World and the App Store.
*GroupNet Mobile is available for the following:
Android: Devices that use an operating system 2.2 or newer
BlackBerry: Models 9700 and newer. Some features of GroupNet Mobile may be compromised on older models including 9700 and 9800
iPhone: Operating system (iOS) 4.3 and newer
GroupNet for Plan Members on the go!
Our free GroupNet for Apple Watch app gives you access to your coverage balances and claims history, you can get claims notifications, view your member ID cards, and you can locate the nearest health care provider who has access to Provider eClaims through the built-in GPS mapping tool.
Have the following information at your fingertips so we can identify you:
- Plan number and member ID number (available on the front of your last benefit statement or on your Benefit ID Card)
- Your date of birth
- Date of birth of one of your dependants, if applicable
- Your postal code
- Your email address
Your registration will be confirmed in writing by posted mail.
Sign up once and return any time—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need to remember is the personalized password and user name you’ve selected!
Register now for GroupNet for Plan Members