GroupNet for Plan Administration
Staying on top of plan member requests while keeping up to date with your day-to-day activities can be a drain on your resources. GroupNet for Plan Administration can help, saving you time and money.
GroupNet for Plan Administration is a sophisticated, fully secure Internet-based tool that allows you to use your time more efficiently, control expenses more effectively, and tap into current statistics and information that may affect your plan—anytime, at your convenience.
Solutions That Fit Your Needs
- Allows for easy administration of your plan
- Helps you manage claim expenses more effectively
- Keeps you on top of benefit trends and reference materials
Use GroupNet for Plan Administration to keep plan member records up to date, access timely information, create reports analyzing your plan's experience and receive billing information, all at the click of a mouse. GroupNet makes these plan administration tasks simple and convenient with:
- Our easy-to-use point-and-click environment helps minimize the learning curve, so you can use the system almost immediately.
- Online help is always available, or you may contact a customer service representative using our toll-free service line or direct e-mail link.
- Information you submit through GroupNet for Plan Administration enters Great-West systems immediately, so your files are always current for all plan members and dependants covered under your benefits plan.
- GroupNet for Plan Administration stores up to 4 years of claims data and 12 months of billing data, reducing the need for paper files.
- The system displays only information that pertains to your plan.
- Several users can work on GroupNet for Plan Administration simultaneously.
- Great-West aggressively protects systems and data with state-of-the-art encryption mechanisms.
- You can grant or limit access to specific functions for each individual user.
GroupNet for Plan Administration also provides access to Great-West group benefits publications, to help keep you informed of important issues that may affect your plan.
For more information about GroupNet for Plan Administration, view our GroupNet brochure.