In the Community
What We’re Looking For
A strong case for support
Show us how your initiative will make a difference. Building stronger communities together begins with a compelling story. Please be thorough, and mindful of our categories of support and exclusions.
Keep in mind
- Our goal is to contribute to lasting positive change through creative, co-ordinated efforts with charities, non-profits and community organizations. Before preparing your proposal, refer to What we support under Stronger Communities Together.
- Submit a single proposal. Stronger Communities Together is a single policy and program for Great-West Life, London Life (including Freedom 55 Financial) and Canada Life.
- While we accept proposals throughout the year, to help us plan together we encourage one annual proposal as early in the calendar year as possible.
- Help us fully understand how your organization is helping our communities grow stronger by providing full background information, financial statements, and a complete and comprehensive proposal including a case for support, budget and recognition opportunities. Include a proposal cover page that contains all identifying and contact information, and a summary of your specific request. If an event, make sure you include the date; number of participants expected; budget; waivers, licenses and liability insurance in place; and a sponsorship package. Consider what additional, relevant information you could provide to strengthen your submission.
- If one of our local offices is involved with your organization, please ensure your key contact at that office receives a copy of your proposal.
- Our goal is to acknowledge and respond within 90 days.
- If you have an unanswered question, contact us.
Submitting your proposal
Because most proposals contain attachments that make it difficult to transmit securely by email, please mail or courier your materials to:
Stronger Communities Together™
Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life
100 Osborne Street North
Winnipeg MB R3C 1V3