Coverage for Adults – Oasis
With a host of standard features, you can be confident the Oasis™ plan affords quality protection to help alleviate financial stress often caused by a critical illness or condition.
Oasis provides a one-time, lump-sum benefit if you’re diagnosed with a critical condition as defined in the policy, and you satisfy the survival period.
You choose the type and amount of coverage and the options you need. You decide how to spend the money.
Oasis includes the following features:
- Coverage for the 3 most commonly claimed critical conditions (with the option to add coverage for an additional 21 or 22 critical conditions):
- Heart Attack
- Life-Threatening Cancer
- Coverage from $10,000 to $1 million for personal protection and from $10,000 to $2 million for business protection (total personal and business coverage cannot exceed $2 million).
- A supplementary benefit for certain non-life threatening conditions (10% of the benefit amount, to a maximum of $25,000).
- Choice of level or decreasing coverage:
- Level coverage – the benefit amount remains the same throughout the coverage period. You choose a coverage period to your age 65, to your age 75 or for your lifetime.
- Decreasing coverage – the benefit amount decreases at the end of each year until the end of the coverage period. You can use this type of coverage to help pay off a mortgage or other loan – it’s less expensive than level coverage and is available for coverage periods of 10, 15, 20 or 25 years.
- Guaranteed premium for the basic policy and any optional benefit riders (except the Second Event Rider and coverage added to the policy through the Automatic Increasing Benefit Rider).
- We cannot change the policy while it is in force, unless it is a result of a request by you.
Customize your coverage with our optional benefit riders.